- We offer classes year round. There are four 10-week sessions during the school year, and pay as you go classes during the summer, along with summer camp.
- Registration cards/waivers must be completed and in our office, and tuition must be current before your child may attend class.
- PGC has a separate yearly registration fee of $30 due with your first registration and paid yearly on your anniversary date ($10 after the 2 child).
- Current students will have priority to sign up for their same class, day and time each session.
- We will post signs, hand out flyers and make announcements when it’s time to register.
- New students may sign up after current students and siblings have registered.
MAKE-UP / REFUND POLICIES / INCLEMENT WEATHER
- Consistency is the key to progress in gymnastics (and life ). We encourage all students to attend their regularly scheduled class. In the event of illness or an emergency, we offer one make-up per session (within that session), subject to availability. No make-ups will be scheduled the first week of any new session. Please call the office to schedule a make-up class.
- Full tuition refund for withdrawals within the first 3 weeks.
- In the event of bad weather, we post cancellation on our Facebook page, our website, and on our answering machine (630-406-6803). We will reschedule and/or offer make-ups for any cancelled classes.
- Parents are welcome to observe classes from the balcony at any time, but we request that you refrain from making comments to your children during class time.
- Any children in the lobby or balcony must be directly supervised by an adult at all times. We encourage you to bring activities for quiet play. We have provided a VCR/DVD player and a reading/study corner (reading is our 2nd love).
- Please help us save the earth by putting EMPTY bottles, cans, cups and papers in our recycling bins (located in the lobby, balcony and gym).
- We ask everyone to help keep our facility tidy; put away toys and books, replace empty toilet paper rolls, pick up trash, and let us know when the trash cans are full. THANKS!!!